- Ellikarrmiut Economy: Animal Resource Use at Nash Harbor (49-NI-003), Nunivak Island, Alaska (1997; revised 2000)
- Houses of Power: Rock Art, Shamanism, & Subsistence in the Coso Mountains of California (1997)
- Sympatry-Mapping Studies of Small Mammal Remains Recovered from Six Prehistoric Central Plains Sites (1993)
- Fishing for Birds: Technological Innovation and Marine Adaptations on the Bering Coast of Alaska (1996)
- Archaeology of Whaling on the Olympic Penninsula (1995)
About these works
None of these works are peer-reviewed. All but my thesis are synthetic in nature. If you are a student using this material for a term paper, you may cite my work as authoritative, but please do the legwork and run my citations to the ground. If you are not a student, please contact me before citing or altering these works.
As with all content on Axoplasm, I provide my research under a Creative Commons license. You may copy, distribute, display or perform them, and you may use them in derivative works; provided you always attribute my creation, do not use them for commercial purposes, and distribute derivative works under an identical agreement.
Cite these papers in the appropriate AAA style, thus:
- Souders, Paul
- 1995 Archaeology of Whaling on the Olympic Penninsula. Electronic document, http://axoplasm.com/archaeology/archaeology-whaling-olympic-penninsula/, accessed Feb. 23, 2017.