Is It Wrong That I Actually Like...
- old apples when they get dry and wrinkly?
- watching Jaws over and over and over again?
- leftovers (especially pizza!) that sit out on the counter overnight and become room temperature and slightly rubbery?
- leaving the window open when it's raining?
- the way a car smells when you get in early the morning?
- riding the bus?
- when toddlers trip for no apparent reason?
- (and then they get up, run to their mother, and then start crying?)
- waking up early?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger?
- playing the same Starcraft scenario over and over again until I’ve perfected it in such a way that I can completely defeat the Zerg without losing a single marine?
- shaving my legs?
- tribal tattoos?
- working through lunch?
- just walking around the Apple Store, but not buying anything?
- Joe vs. the Volcano?
- R.E.M.’s Monster?
- the empty feeling just after I throw up?
- the way dogs smell?